I hate bz life..
and hate myself!!
Now, I feel that I am apart from God..
How this could happen!! what a sadness things..
I love God, but I dont know how to love him..
I know I want to serve him.. but why I feel so suffering?
It is so difficult..
Why I like last time? just use my heart, a heart full of peace and faith..
Sorry, God..
Sorry..
I am so weak... and I am lose..
I know you are the true, you are the way and you are the life..
Lord, I need you.. to guide me..
I dont want use my way to live..
I want your way..
want the life you give..
I got lots of problem now..
esther..
i tot she is the 1 that will bring gospel to my family..
but is it wrong.. my mum started to ask me dont friend with her too much..
my mum dont really like her..
and she asking my mum&dad do thing for her..
christmas event
I really no idea.. so many restriction..
this cant that cant..
what should i do?
my faith is lose..
I question god..
and I hate myself...
my tears are dropped..
I dont know how~~~
I want happy life, peace from lord...
but I lose it...
here my life is suck...
I dont like..
Lord I want to seek you...
and I want you to know that
"I LOVE YOU!!!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment