BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010

10-10-2010..Sunday..


Firstly, I would like to give a big thank to our holy almighty god..
Thank God for giving me strength to pass through all the difficulties..
Yup.. now my heart is full of the peace of God..
I know more and more challenges are waiting me to go through..
I not afraid because I know that no matter what had happen,
God will always be with me.. support me..
so..
you must be strong enough and prepare your heart to overcome those challenges..
=)

I love to give the supportive power to myself and all my friend..
because it is works.. when you are failed, the thing that needed the most is the support from others...

I am the kind of girl who is very silence.. but I like to think a lot..(lot of non-sense thing)
and I have a very good temper..
I believe that all of the human being are kindness and good..
and we don't have the right to angry or hate someone..
maybe this kind of perspective is so innocent... But I do believe it..

I don't like to fight or hate someone.. (except my family-last time)
because it too tired and I afraid to do so... (I scare to fight with others and no experience on it.)
ya.. this is me..

somemore..

A stubborn girl in couple or love world..
Once I loved someone, it is very difficult for me to let go..
I just failed it.. and It's hurt me until I want to jump down from my school building..

A girl who love God..
Decided to believe in God, is the a greatest best thing that I had made.
With God,

I have faith,
I have confidence,
I have strength,
I have power,
I have peace,
I have eternity life

and I'm not alone.

0 comments: