Today, ong just asked me something about the christmas event and it's remind me that I gonna have lot of things to do and lot of responsible on it...
I am the vice chairperson. and ong will not be around at the most importance period.. God... why treat me like this.. haiz... he will back to his hometown for 3weeks..
I feel scare..because I know it will bring alot of troublesome for me..haiz..
I know I will take over all the things to do.. and caused lot of stresses and pressures..
Actually, I'm quiet disappointed with the CF's committee.. like fang fang and natalie..
however, they are part of the committee but they seem to avoid themselves involve in any event.
I know why they do so..
is because they are too busy with their studies..
Actually, I'm quiet tired to organise event. Hope to be them..
Just say "No", then can avoid all the trouble.
But I couldn't do so...
I must serve god..
I am very clear with this point- serve god..
Hope this time
I will learn something from it..
My holy spirit can grow even more..
All the member willing to contribute their time, and man power.
Please
Dont Grab all the things to do..
Believe that others can do the best
lastly..
Please promise yourself
No matter what result you get,
must continue to serve god..
Dont give up or try to avoid it..
must have faith on it..
god will give the best to you..
=)
0 comments:
Post a Comment