BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A new semester is started tomorrow!!

A new semester is going to start tomorrow..
Wish that I won't sleep in the class again.. haha><>

& my lovely Christian Fellowship society(having 2 meeting in the 1week)..
I know God is with me and lead me through...=)

I feel sleepy now..
tomorrow I will go to french class alone..
everything just leave into hand of god..
I know God will lead me through..

Today, I woke up early than others day..
I don't know why I wake up..
maybe scare wake up late to sunday service.
At that moment, my brain no think about him whereas think about my dream..
what is my dream? I am the girl who no exactly purpose of life.
Yes, I got. I hope all the people will believe Jesus in one day.
but, this purpose make me don't know how to achieve it and my heart is cooling down..
I don't want this happen.. I want to keep my heart on fire.. I love God, I want to serve him..I have faith but no fire..(what a sad thing)

and today, i set a target or dream for myself..
I hope to travel all around the world..
no boy friend, no marry, but with god..

I tried to think what type of travel I wanted..
mission trip? yeah.. can serve god while travel
or just simple look through the world..
Don't know..
But at least I have my dream now...
I will try to work hard on it..
DOn't know this dream can last how long..

Today, invited a special speaker, 何海山..
really hope to bring my family and my grandma to church..
I bought a CD..
Hope God works and touches my family's heart..

Good night.. have a nice new semester..
Gambateh!!


0 comments: